I've been working on my sparkle punch quilt. I have to get class for tomorrow together tonight so - short post - but I'm excited by my progress so far.
I did my layout on the back of a vinyl flannel backed tablecloth. I hope my "fold up" kept my movable design floor in one hunk. My plan is to work from one end to the other, finishing up blocks as needed before putting everything together. You can see I have a few blocks to finish... mostly because I ran out of the bone fabric I was using when I did my first round of cutting out!
Other news is I started my block for beejebers this month. That needs it's own post so stay tuned!