Thursday, September 20, 2012

moving soo slow

Whoa! I've noticed that my blogging has declined a TON since the semester started. I also started a full time job doing instruction design, so I'm busy busy busy!

But a couple cool things to note. First, I'm packing up the cats and my Poodle and moving! Not far away, just a few blocks. Friends of friends have a house with an apartment that is awesome and cool. Not much extra room but the layout is better (I have a living room now!) and, if my plans work out right, I will have my own sewing cave!

I also learned my little blog is the Blog of the Week for American Quilter's Society. See the little tag to the side? WHOA!

And lastly, oh boy, I am finishing up a tutorial for a block I designed. Or I should say "I haven't seen someone else out there do it so I assume I designed it." You can always let me know otherwise!



I hope the get the tutorial up sometime soon. The goal was to finish this and ship it off to a friend who just had a baby, but that plan was derailed. At least the top is together now :0) 

If you have any good ideas for a name for the block, let me know! I've been thinking a bit myself.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl!! Making up a tutorial!!! The block is super fun and I love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete