Tuesday, May 29, 2012

lattice quilt - finished!

Being on the roll that I am, I have another finished quilt to post! I first mentioned this flannel lattice top a while ago, when it was hot out and no one would want a flannel quilt. I noticed I said it should be done by winter - ha! That didn't happen but it is done now.


There are thunderstorms outside and the small apartment doesn't lend itself to glamor quilt shots. However, you can see it is done and quilted. I just did wiggly lines all over and used the flower print for the binding. This was for my bestie and she really likes it. The pattern is from Layer Cake, Jelly Roll & Charm Quilts by Lintott. Great book - I've made a few quilts from it and I'm always happy with the outcome!


Now, I have two more quilts to quilt and finish. I am using a "no new quilts before WIP are done" rule. As much as I like WIP, I have way too many! Next on the quilting block are my Sparkle Punch and STARS QAL tops.


No comments:

Post a Comment