Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting tops done!

I had a fun time over the weekend getting some of my UFOs done. Yes!

First, I finished the top for this quilt. It's flannel! What was I thinking.... at least I should have it quilted before the winter.

The next is my 1930s repro prints made into the cute lattice quilt from Oh, Fransson! It looks bigger than it is. Think "giant baby quilt" here. It is soo pink but I love it. The prints are very cute and you can't go wrong with retro. 

And then I finished the blocks for my sugar pop'n change quilt. Nice! I had to pick up more white for the sashing. I used a remininant that was about 2 inches too short to make it all work. I guess I should measure in the future but lucky for me, my dear roomie found the right fabric quickly! Pattern is over on Moda Bakeshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment